If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 02.12.2021
Applications are invited from the candidates for the following posts mentioned below in Khyber College of Dentistry-MTI Peshawar.
1. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2. Oerative Dentistry
4. Paediatric Dentistry
6. Oral Medicine
8. Oral Biology
9. Oral Pathology
10. Preventive & Community Dentistry
11. Science of Dental Materials
1. Periodontology 2. Science of Dental Materials
3. Assistant Professor Medical Education
4. Assistant Professor Basic Dental Subjects/Clinical
1. Oral Pathology 2. Oral Medicine
5. Demonstrator/Lecturer (Contract)
1. Science of Dental Material 2. Operative Dentistry 3. Periodontology 4. Paediatric Dentistry 5. Preventive & Community Dentistry 6. Oral Biology 7. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 8. Orthodontics 9. Oral Medicine 10. Oral Pathology
6. Experiential Registrar (contract) 1. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2. Peridontology 3. Prosthodontics 4. Orthodontics 5. Operative Dentistry
7. Institutional Medical Officers (for OT & Ward) (contract)
8. Secretary to Dean (contract)
9. Quality Assurance Officer (Contract)
10. Charge Nurse (Contract)
11. Clinical Technician(contract)
1. Dental 2. Radiology
12. HR Assistant (contract)
Terms & Conditions
1. Application on the prescribed form (available from the Office of the undersigned or can be downloaded from www.kcd.edu.pk) accompanied with curriculum vitae, attested photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas. Academic Certificates, PMC/PMDC Certificate, House Job Certificates, experience certificates and research articles (in case of faculty positions) must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement during working hours. a. Services of selected/appointed candidates will be governed under the MTI Act 2015 & PMC/PM&DC Rules & Regulations (in case of faculty positions) made in this context and their services will be on the terms & conditions mentioned in appointment order. However, on their Selection/appointment, they will have to resign from Govt.Service if any.
b. Applicants should deposit a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- payable in name of Dean KCD Peshawar shall be attached with the application form as processing fee. 2. Interview calls will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Shortlisting will be done through written testin relevant subject wherever so required. 3. In case of demonstrators/Lecturers, they shall apply only to a single specialty. Applicants applying to two or more than two specialties, their application shall stand rejected. 4. The applicants will be entitled for receipt of acknowledgement of their application forms if delivered personally. 5. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. 6. Any application after the closing date and time shall stand rejected. 7. Both in-service and fresh candidates can apply. In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel. 8. The Scrutiny Committee/Selection Committee shall be competent to reject application which is incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Dean KCD for review. The decision of the BOG shall be final. 9. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement of the institution. 10. Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time. 11. Selected Clinical faculty members must do mandatory IBPs as per MTI-Act 2015 (amended from time to time). 12. Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was:
a) Convicted by court of law. b) Dismissed from public service. c) Knowingly furnishes any false information. d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification. e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means. f) Submit forged certificates. g) Tempers with the entry in his/her age or academic/experience certificates h) Misbehaves in the interview. 13. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
DEAN. Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar