If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 20.06.2022
University of Lakki Marwat is a rapidly growing public sector University located in District Lakki Marwat, accredited with Higher Education Commission, Islamabad and intends to fill-in various t eaching, administrative & Ministerial/Supporting Staff positions on I permanent basis. Applications are invited from dynamic and qualified individuals for the following positions:
1. Deputy Registrar (BPS-18) No. of Post: 01
2. Deputy Treasurer (BPS-18) No. of Post: 01
3. Deputy Director IT (BPS-18) No. of Post: 01
4. Deputy Controller of Examination (BPS-18) No. of Post: 01
5. Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
6. Assistant Director P&D (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
8. Assistant Director Networks (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
9. Secretary to Vice Chancellor (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
10. Internal Audit Officer (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
11. Age: 45 Years Procurement Officer (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
12. Assistant Director (Administration) (BPS-17) No. of Post: 01
13. PA to Registrar (BPS-16) No. of Post: 01
14. Account Assistant (BPS-14) No. of Posts: 02
15. Library Assistant (BPS-11) No. of Post: 01
16. Store Keeper (BPS-7) No. of Post: 01
Terms, Conditions & Instructions: 1. Candidates shall fill online form available on: www.ulm.edu.pk and print it in hard copy.
The online printed form (completes in all respect) along with attested copies of educational testimonials, certificate of any distinction, etc., relevant experience certificates (from Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC, two recent passport size color photographs, certificate of any distinction, etc. and original Demand Draft or bank receipt; must reach to the Registrar Office, the University of Lakki Marwat on or before July 11, 2022 (Monday).
The claim of experience must be supported by experience certificates, appointment letters, and pay slips issued by the authorized officer duly attested by a gazetted officer. Applicant must provide the research papers (copies of the first page having Abstract and Journal's name. Lesser than 3.0/4.0 CGPA will be considered as the second division. Moreover, CGPA less than 2.0/4.0 will be considered as the third division. The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from Higher Education Commission, Islamabad along with the application. If not provided at the time of submission of the application on the due date, the application will not be considered for further processing. Applicants domiciled only Bannu Division are eligible for the Ministerial Support Staff Positions (from BPS-7 to 16).
Note:- Errors and omissions, if any, will be subject to rectification by the University.
For More Information Contact:
District: Lakki Marwat (28420) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Pakistan) Ph # 0969-511819, Fax- 510019,
Web site: www.ulm.edu.pk
Location: Lakki Marwat
University of Lakki Marwat | University Jobs | Jobs in Lakki Marwat | Jobs in KPk | latest Jobs in Pakistan | Job of Deputy Registrar | Job of Assistant Treasurer | job of Vice Chancellor | job of Assistant Director Networks | job of Library Assistant |job of Store Keeper