1. First Ghazwa is Widdan or Abwa in 1 A.H
2. Battle of Badr.2hij
3.Battle of Uhad. 3hij
4.Battle of Rajih.4hij
5. Battle of Khandaq (Ahzab).5hij
6. Treaty of Hudaibiya, Hazrat Khalid bin Walid Accepted Islam, Conquest of Khyber.6hij
7. Battle of Mutah, Preaching of Islam to various kings.7hij
8. Battle of Hunain, Conquest of Makkah.8hij
9. Battle of Tabuk. 9hij
11. Tragedy of Karballah.61hij
12. Badr is a village.
13. Battle of Bard was fought on 17th Ramzan.
14. Battle of Uhd was fought on 5th Shawal.
15. Battle Badar Ghazwa is named as Furqan.
16. Uhd is a hill.
17. Yom-ul Furaqn is called to Yom ul Badar.
18. Fath Mobeen is called to Sulah Hudaibiah.
19. Number of soldiers in Badar, Muslim 313 Kufar 1000
20. After Badr conquest, Prophet stayed for 3 days there.
21. Badr was fought for 3 times.
22. Martyr of Badr Muslims 14 Kufar 70
23. Leader of the Kufar in this battle was Abu Jahl.
24. Number of Muslim martyrs in the battle of Uhad 70
25. In Uhad quraish were laid by Abu Sufwan.
26. In Uhad number of Muslim soldiers 1000 kufar 3000.
27. Ahzab means Allies.
28. Ditch dug on border of Syria with help of 3000 companions in 2 weeks.
29. Muslim strength 1600.
30. Khyber was captured in 20 days.
31. During Ghazwa Bani Nuzair wine was prohibited.
32. The battle of Khandaq is also known an battle of Ahzab.
33. Conquest of Makkah was took place on 20 Ramzan.
34. Battle in which prophet not participated is known as Saria.
35. Hazrat Hamza was the first commander of Islamic Army.
36. In Uhd battle Muslim women participated firstly.
37. Battle of Mauta was the first non Arab War.
38. 3000 was the number of musims at the battle of Ditch.
39. 10,000 at the conquest of Makkah.
40. 30,000 at the time of Tabuk.
41. Last Ghazwa- Tabuk.
42. For 20 days Prophet stayed at Tabuk.
43. Total number of Sarias is 53 or 56.
44. Porphet was the commander in the expedition of Tabuk.
45. First Islamic Non Arab was battle of Mautta 8. A.H..
46. The person killed by the Holy Prophet was Ubay Bin Kalf.
47. In Battle of Uhad, the teeth of Holy Prophet were martyred.
48. Khalid bin Walid was titled Saif-ul-Allah in battle Moata.
49. Abu Jahal was killed in Battle of Badr by Maaz (add)
50. In Hudabiya Sohail bin Amru represented Quraysh.
51. Battle of Hunain fought b/w Muslims and Hawazin Tribe.
52. Batttle of Tabuk was against the Roman Emperor Heraclius.
53. The first Shaheed (Martyr) was Amaar bin Yaasir
54. First female martyr: Summaya (mother of Amaar bin Yaasir)
55. The first person to be martyred in the Battle of Badr was the freed slave of Hazrat Umar :
57. Khalid bin Walid was removed from the service in the reign of Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA).
58. He was removed in 17 A.H.
59. Battle of chains was fought b/w Persians and the Muslims.
60. Umar bin Abdual Aziz is considered as the 5th Khalifa.
61. Abdul Malik was the poet ruler of Ummaya.
62. Karballa took place on 10th Muharram 61 A.H/ 680 A.D
63. Salahuddin Ayubi was of Abbasid dynasty.
64. Halaku Khan came to power after Abbasids.
65. Al Qanun was written by Ibn-i-Sina.
66. Ibn Khuldun is called founder of sociology.
67. Tahafut-al-Falasifah was written by Al-Khazali.
68. Halaku Khan sacked Baghdad in 1258 A.D.
69. Al Shifa a book on philosophy was written by Ibn Sina.
70. prophet stayed at Makkah for 53 years & in Medina 10 years
71. Mubha: an act which brings neither blessings nor punishment.
72. Naval Commander of Islam, Abu Qays under Hazrat Usman
73. Battle of Camel was fought b/w Ali and Hazrat Aysha.
74. Hazrat Khalid bin Walid accepted Islam in 8th A.H.
75. Hazrat Ali established Bait-ul-Maal.
76. During the caliphate of Umar (RA) Iran was conquered.
77. Abu Hurairah has reported largest number of Ahadith.
78. Masjid Al Aqsa is the first Mosque ever built on the earth.
79. Sindh was conquered during the reign of Walid 1.
80. Kharajit is the earliest sect of Islam.
81. Battle of Yermuk was fought in 634 A.D.:
82. Khyber conquest made in 7th Hijra (628 A.D)
83. The Ghazwa in which the Holy Prophet Pbuh missed four prayers was Ghazwa Khandaq.
84. First woman martyr Samiya by Abu Jahl.
85. First man martyr Haris bin Abi Hala.
86. Jihad means to strive hard.
87. Jihad made obligatory in 2nd A.H.
88. The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of Muharam.
89. Ghazwa Badr is named as Furqan.
90. Ohad is located near Madina.
91. Ohad is 3 miles from Madina.
92. Abdullah bin Ubai accompanied with 300 men.
93. 50 archers were posted to protect the pass in Ohad mountain.
94. Ummay Hakeem was grand daughter of Abu Jehl.
95. Banu Nuzair tribe settled in Khyber after expelled from Madina.
96. Prophet dug a trench along the border of Syria.
97. 3000 men dug the ditch.
98. In battle of Ahzab a piercing blast of cold wind blew.
99. Khyber is located near Madina at 200 km distance.
100. The centre of Jewish population in Arabia was Khyber.
101. Against Khyber muslim army was 1600 men strong.
102. Khyber was captured in 20 days.
103. Khyber is located near the border of Syria.
104. Moata was situated in Syria.
105. Army of 3000 men was sent to Moata under Zaid bin Haris.
106. After the death of Zaid bin Haris Hazrat Jaafiar was made the army leader at Moata.
107. Under Khalid‘s leadership, battle of Moata was won.
108. Battle of Moata took place in 8 Hijra.
109. Tribe of Khuza joined Muslims after Treaty of Hudaibia.
110. Battle of Hunain fought in 8 Hijra.
111. Muslim army for Hunain was 14 thousand.
112. Siege of Taif was laid in 9 A.H.
113. Tabook expedition took place in 9 A.H.
114. In 9 A.H there was famine in Hijaz.
115. In 9 A.H there was scarcity of water in Madina.
116. In Quran Tabook expedition is called expedition of straitness.
117. Conquest of Makkah is called Aam-ul-Fatah.
118. Ghazwa-e-Tabook was fought in 9 A.H.
119. Hazrat Abbas was made prisoner of war in Badr.
120. Abu Jehl was killed by Ma-ooz and Ma-aaz.
121. The leader of teer-andaz at Jabale-e-Yahnene in the battle of Ohad was Abdullah bin
123. Comander of infidels in Ohad was Abu Sufyan.
124. Battle of Tabook came to an end without any result.
125. 2 weeks were spent to dig the ditch.
126. In a battle of Trench Hazrat Safia killed a jew.
127. Qamoos temple was conquered by Ali during Khyber war.
128. For battle of Tabook, Abu Bakr donated all his belongings.
129. In the battle of Ditch, the wrestler named Umaro bin Abad-e-Wad was killed by Ali.
130. In Hunain Muslims were in majority than to their enemy:
131. Hazrat Jaafar was martyred in Moata war.
132. In Tabook ghazwa muslims returned without a fight.
133. Gazwa Widdan was fought in the month of Zil-Hajj 1 A.H.
134. In Hunain battle Prophet was left alone.
135. The participants of Battle of Badar were bestowed with highest reward by Allah.
136. In Badr martyrs were Muhajirs=6 & Ansars=8.
137. In the battle of Taaif, catapult was used first time by Muslims.
138. Against the Syrian tribe the battle of Al-Ghaba was waged.
139. First Sariya Ubaidah bin Haris was fought at Rabakh in 1 A.H.
140. Last Sariya Hazrat Saad bin Abi Waqqas was fought at Syria in 11 A.H.
NTS Sample Test ( NAT )
MOST REPEATED MCQS IN NTS
Analogies and Antonyms For Competitive Exam
Everyday science 100 MCQs
NTS MCQs of Islamiat Prophet Hazrat Muhammad
NTS MCQs About BATTLES OF ISLAM MCQS
500 Most Important MCQs of Computer Science
NTS Complete Solved Paper for CT / PTC 2021